Our Kits & Lab
- Is there a cost for analysis on my kit?
- What are your hours and holiday schedule?
- What is Radon in Water?
- What is the shelf life of my kit?
- Where is my Test Kit Serial?
Testing & Procedures
- Is it better to test the basement or another floor?
- Do I need more than one test kit for a large area?
- I’m worried about high humidity/moisture when running this test.
- Where do I place my radon sampler for testing?
- How do I start my radon test?
- When do I stop my test?
Mistakes & Problems
- I made a mistake with my radon sampler or with the testing.
- I lost or made a mistake on my information sheet.
- Why was my kit returned to me marked “Refused”?
- I’ve already started my test, but now there’s some bad weather.
- I forgot to include my information sheet when I shipped my kit.
- I lost my return mailer envelope.
Analysis & Results
- What are the health risks associated with radon exposure?
- What do I do about my high test results?
- What do my Radon in Water test results mean?
- What do my test results mean?
- How long until my results are ready?
- How do I get results?
- Why do you need my test address/zip code?
- Why do you need the exact dates and times of the test?
- What does “Room Location” mean?
- Do I still need to send in a paper copy of the info sheet if I register online?
- What are “Closed House Conditions”?
- What does “Test Floor” mean?